IBENS | Ph. D. in Ecology & Evolution
September 2019 > Present
- Subject: Eco-evolutionary dynamics of marine viruses and the response of ocean carbon cycling to climate change.
- Published scientific papers and presented my work at international conferences (see the work page for more information).
- Conducted research, managed an intern, took part in interdisciplinary working groups and participated to a more open science through vulgarization of my thesis through a blog.
Plan Bleu | Task Officer ‘Toward a sustainable aquaculture in the Mediterranean’
September 2020 > May 2021 (32 days)
- Supported the organization of an international webinar regarding aquaculture in the Mediterranean gathering over 80 participants from 27 countries and collaborated to the resulting strategic 2030 Roadmap for a sustainable aquaculture in the Mediterranean.
French Ministry for the Ecological Transition | Task Officer ‘Protecting natural areas in Overseas France’
April > July 2019
- Synthetized current protected areas policies in overseas territories by interviewing local actors and gathering documentation.
- Drafted a 5-step integration plan of the Overseas Territories for future revision of nation-wide policies regarding the protection of natural areas.
AgroParistech / ENPC | Public policy analysis group ‘Twitter, #MeToo and sexual harassment in the French transportation system’
2018 > 2019 (1d./week)
Studied the impact of social media and the #MeToo movement on the public perception of the transportation system. Presented the results during a working group on public transportation security in the Palais de l’Elysée.
École polytechnique / IBENS / University of Arizona | Research intern
April > July 2017 & April - July 2018
- Developed a mathematical model aimed at understanding the impact of transduction on ocean bacteria adaptation.
- Recieved the Mathematical Modeling and Biodiversity Chair award 2017.
Thalys | Continuous improvement intern
June > August 2016
- Designed and implemented an improved automated tracking system for lateness in trains used in Paris, Köln and Brussels. The system allowed for user customization, and helped free up one day per month for an employee.
- Supported the organization of a cross-department workshop on improving on-board luggage storage.
AgroParistech / ENPC | Specialized Master in Public Policies for Sustainable Development
2018 > 2019
- Studied public policies in various domains, such as ecology, transportation and agriculture.
Paris-Saclay | Masters in Applied Mathematics for life sciences
2017 > 2018
- Mathematics applied to biology, ecology and medical sciences. Majored in ecological stochastic modeling
École polytechnique | Engineering diploma
2014 > 2017
- Majored in applied mathematics and biology in France’s top engineering school.
L’enfant @ l’hôpital | Vice-president and volunteer
2019 > Present
- Helped define the direction and strategy of the association.
La Chorba | Volunteer
2015 > 2017
- Helped distribute meals to homeless people.
L’enfant @ l’hôpital | Intern
October 2014 > April 2015
- Visited children hospitals to animate educational activities, allowing for globe-trotting volunteers to get in touch with children unable to travel.
Languages & Skills
🇫🇷 French | Mother tongue
🇬🇧 English | C2
🇬🇷 Greek | C1
🇩🇪 German | B2
- Project management
- Analysis & evaluation of public policies
- Prospective & strategy
- Conducting research
- Data analysis, statistics
- Audiovisual content production
- Working groups animation
- Office suite
- Coding (Python | R | VBA)
Swimming | Fencing | Hiking | Skiing
- Cinema | Wrote and shot over 20 short films, from high school class to the filmmaking club at Polytechnique.
- Photography | Amateur portraits and travel photography
- Writing | Keeps both a scientific and a cinema blog updated (on this very site)
- Theatre | Acted in 2 plays and 1 musical at Polytechnique, took part in the writing and directing of an original play, and took part in organizing a talent-show at Polytechnique.